Komaba Park (駒場公園) is a city-run park which is a 10-min walk from Keio Inokashira Line Komaba-Todai-mae Station or Odakyu Line Higashikitazawa Station.
This place was the residence of Maeda family, who was the domain lord of present Ishikawa Prefecture in the Edo Period.
There now remain a Yokan (Western-style house) and a Wakan (Japanese-style house), built in 1929 and 1930 respectively.
Yokan, or the Western-style house, was constructed in 1939.
Wakan, or the Japanese-style house, was constructed in 1940.
[Yokan] Hours 9:00am-4:30 admission free; closed Mon & Tue (next day instead if holiday)
4-3-55 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo MAP
Access: 10-min walk from Keio Inokashira Line Komaba-Todai-mae Station/ Odakyu Line Higashikitazawa Station
Area guide around this site