Yanaka Cemetery (Yanaka Reien, 谷中霊園), a cemetery run by the Tokyo Prefectural government, was established in 1873. A large portion of its grounds used to be part of Tennoji Temple in the feudal times but was nationalized and turned into a public cemetery in the following Meiji Period.
In the middle of this cemetery, there is an area where gravestones of a feudal lord family and relatives of Tokugawa shogun family are left. This area belongs to Kan'eiji Temple.
As for the temple town of Yanaka itself, see here.
The last shugon is buried in a Shinto-style grave.
Some other tombs
This place is also a little famous for its cherry blossom which blooms from around late March to early April.